Some parents are true experts – ones who are looked-up to for advice and coaching on parenting issues. Over years of observation, I’ve devised this brief quiz that will help you determine whether you are an expert parent. Â Check out the test interpretation below after responding.
To the test:
1. Â Do friends regularly call you to consult about issues and questions related to parenting?
2. Â Do you often ask yourself: “what could I do to be a better parent”?
3. Â Do you have a clear vision of the values that you would like to raise your children on?
4. Â Think of a parenting related topic that you recently researched online/elsewhere. Could you articulate the most relevant findings to someone in a similar situation.
5. Â Do you regularly post content of any kind that is related to parenting (blogs, comments, columns, etc.)?
6. Â Do you enjoy helping others by sharing your experience and advice?
If you answer ‘yes’ to at least 2 of the questions, you are indeed an expert, and should consider signing-up on Wizpert, where you can help other parents over a phone-call at your convenience. Â You can even charge users for you time, once your rating is high enough – Wizpert takes care of billing.
We are currently signing-up experts by invitation only, and I would like to invite you to sign-up on www.wizpert.com, using this code: a5500. Â It’s free and takes under 5 minutes!
Go to: www.wizpert.com, and enter code: a5500